2021 Fully Funded USA Embassy Scholarships For International Students
Number of Scholarships: Up to 10,000
Estimation of Scholarships: This is a Full government upheld concede
Range of Scholarship: For the length of the program
Select your country of beginning stage. Hold fast to the specific direction on the page.
Supporters: US Embassy Awards in Africa, an action of the United States Government.
About the Award: United States Embassy Awards, an establishment of the US Government’s improvement help program for Africa, offer access to postgraduate guidance, getting ready and capable
improvement open entryways for suitably qualified Africans from qualified countries. On their entry to the workplace, US Embassy Awards Alumni are depended upon to contribute
successfully to progress in their countries of starting point.
Offered each year: Indeed
To be taken at: United States Universities.
Need Fields (shifts by African nation)
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Open Policy (tallying open zone the administrators, open portion change, trade, overall system)
- Common Management
- Trademark Resource Management (checking mining-related subjects)
- Specific and Vocational Education and Training (open for Short Courses figuratively speaking)
- Essentialness (checking Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Trademark Resource Management
- Transport (checking Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
Qualified Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroun, Cape Verde,
Comoros, Congo(Republic of), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya,
Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,
Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, etc.
Despite the previously mentioned, the going with countries are equipped for Short Course Awards (SCAs)
Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea,
Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan
To be taken at: African or United States Universities.
Capability: Varies by country (see interface underneath for unequivocal country capability criteria)
- You ought to be in any occasion 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You ought to have in any occasion three (3) years’ significant post graduate work understanding. This work understanding must be in a vocation essential to your proposed field of study and to your business affiliation type (for instance open division competitors should show open part work inclusion, and so forth). Tendency will be given to candidates with increasingly vital occasions of contribution.
- You have, as a base, a Bachelors capability (or the proportionate) from an apparent Institution of at
- least 4 years in length with at any rate a second rate Class Pass.
You are a national of an African country. See country list underneath
You are an early or mid-occupation capable working in the Public Sector, the Private Sector or a Nongovernment
Affiliation (Civil Society) in one of the recorded need fields of study.
You wish to endeavor a Masters capability in Australia in one of the recorded need fields of study. You
can’t consider a Masters of Business Administration. Apply here